What does the Ageless Wisdom have to say about the new era of women?
In the chapter, “Foundations for a New Women’s Movement,” we read:
“The higher values and qualities of women must be regenerated because from women come the foundations of nations, indeed the foundation of humanity itself. It is women who create. It is women who bring transformation to individuals and to the quality of life. It is women who inspire great heroic deeds. If we concentrate on the source, on women, making them really beautiful, then life as a whole will improve.
“When women of a nation hold themselves in dignity, in purity, beauty, and solemnity, that nation will progress. When the women degenerate, their nation will fail.” p.482 Sex, Family and Women in Society by Torkom Saraydarian
And how can we, as women (and men) prepare ourselves to help bring in the new era of women?
From a chapter entitled “The Mother of the World” we read:
“The first inspiration projected to humanity by the World Mother is to inspire women to stand for their rights….
“There are nine steps a woman can take in order to come closer to the World Mother and eventually become part of the World Mother, a messenger of the World Mother, and an interpreter of the wisdom that the World Mother has. These steps are to:
- Continuously develop within herself compassion. Compassion means universal, inclusive, endless love, not only for her friends and children, but also for the children of her enemies.
- Protect three things: Life, Beauty, and Unity.
- Develop direction. Direction leads to steady improvement-physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. As you improve, you have greater direction. Direction takes you toward perfection. Perfection is ever-progressive unfoldment.
- Develop intuition. Intuition is understanding and knowing without logic and reasoning. Intuition is direct understanding.
- Develop forgiveness.
- Develop love. To develop love means to expand your heart center so that it really receives the pure radiation of the World Mother. The qualities of the heart center are inclusiveness, dedication, sacrifice, and givingness.
- Develop tolerance. Tolerance is the ability to see beauty in others and leave people free to strive in the way they want.
- Develop creativity. Creativity means the ability to contact higher archetypes and prototypes and to bring them into manifestation. It means that your mind is now in rapport with the wisdom of the World Mother and you are able to give manifestation to Her wisdom through your poetry, paintings, music, dancing and different art forms.
- Express beauty as much as possible.” P. 535-536
On January 21, 2017 the Mother of the World smiled.
Wow! The Women’s March on Washington on January 21, 2017 was an uprising of love, courage, and determination by women (and men) all over the nation and the world to stand up for the values of the new era: inclusiveness, unity, compassion and strength. It was a milestone in the inauguration of the new era of women.
Excerpts from AZ NOW (National Organization of Women) blog post on January 24, 2017:
“A Million Thanks to Organizers and Marchers – Women Made History!
“The Washington March attendance was estimated at over half million and a rough total for all marchers in the U.S. ran as high as upwards of three million – declared the largest gathering of protest marchers in U.S. history…
“Amazing Response from Around the World – What was immensely gratifying was the response around the world: 673 cities in 70 countries, including a gathering of 30 people in Antarctica!. From London, to Tel Aviv, Moscow, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney – all declared their sisterhood with U.S. women in their advocacy for women’s equal rights…
“In sum, it is an amazing uprising of a global women’s consciousness that can be pivotal for change to bring about women’s equal rights, full reproductive health…, access to education and economic opportunities.”
Here’s Sophie Cruz, a child immigrant activist at the Women’s March. She represents the hope for the future!
If you don’t see the video, copy and paste this in your browser to watch her speech:
Transcript of her speech:
“We are here together making a chain of love to protect our families. Let us fight with love, faith and courage, so that our families will not be destroyed. I also want to tell the children not to be afraid, because we are not alone. There are still many people that have their hearts filled with love and tenderness to snuggle in this path of life. Let’s keep together and fight for the rights. God is with us!”
As always, comments are welcome!